Like you, we are consumers and we understand that your satisfaction comes first. At Precision LED, we proudly stand by our products, which is why we offer a limited lifetime warranty on all our LED bulbs.
Our LED bulbs are designed to last a lifetime without any manufacturing defects, but we understand that things happen. If you have purchased an LED lighting kit and you experience a defect, we will replace it provided that:
- You contact us at [email protected] and open a support ticket
- Our support team reviews your issue and provides an RMA number
- If deemed necessary, you mail the defective product to us (we will provide the shipping label) for inspection unless we ask you to do otherwise. When you ship your return to us, be sure to include the following:
- The email address and full name you used when you made your order, or a copy of your original purchase receipt
- Your RMA or Support Ticket Number
If your product qualifies for warranty replacement, we will reimburse shipping costs and ship the replacement part to you free of charge.
About Our Lifetime Warranty
All Precision LED kits include a limited LIFETIME warranty. Please note:
- Our lifetime warranty is limited to the original purchaser - it is nontransferable.
- Our lifetime warranty does not cover defects due to negligence, unauthorized repair, disassembly, or any other unwarranted use or handling.
- Our lifetime warranty is limited to one replacement only. For example, if you order a kit with 10 LED bulbs, the maximum number of replacements we can warranty is 10 LED bulbs.
This warranty is in lieu of any other warranty, expressed or implied. It includes replacement of the failed component. It does not include installation labor, nor does it cover any consequential damages caused by loss of use of the vehicle or failure of the component. Precision LED's maximum liability under this agreement shall not, in any case, exceed the price of the product claimed to be defective. There are no warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] with any warranty questions or concerns.