Mazda Protege LED Backup Reverse Lights (1995-1998)
Never replace your reverse lights again. PrecisionLED LED Backup Reverse Lights will outlast factory or traditional reverse lights without question, and your cars new lights will look stellar, too.
Free shipping on all US Domestic orders over $50
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
100% money back guarantee
ONLINE SUPPORT 24/7
Backup Reverse LEDs
In a word, Quality. Thats what you get when you upgrade your 1995-1998 Mazda Protege reverse lights with a LED lighting kit from PrecisionLED. Our backup reverse lights are not only a safe choice, but the LED lights will give your car that bright, edgy look you want.
Why Buy PrecisionLED Backup Reverse Lights?
All of our backup reverse lighting kits include:
- Longevity. High-output, automotive-grade LED lighting that will likely outlast your vehicle.
- Exactly What You Need. LED bulbs that are carefully selected for your specific application, ensuring long-term reliability for your lights and your vehicle's electrical system.
- Useful Instructions. Detailed installation instructions, offered both online and via out live phone support system. Our YouTube channel has hundreds of install videos, including step-by-step videos for most the popular vehicles
- Straight Replacement. No modifications necessary. We give you all the tools you need to replace your factory bulbs.
Low-cost LED Reverse Lights usually skimp on heat dissipation, which results in shortened lifespan. Instead of lasting 20,000 hours, many of the cheap LED Reverse Light Kits will last less than 5,000 hours. Because we don’t skimp, we can offer a limited lifetime warranty on all our LED headlight packages.
You’ll be hard pressed to find a better LED Backup Reverse Light kit for your 1995-1998 Mazda Protege . Get yours from PrecisionLED today.
This package includes 2 x T10/T15 compatible LED bulbs
Have questions or comments? Please email us at Help@precisionLED.com or submit a ticket using the Technical Support System
Your Satisfaction Is Key
At Precision LED, we've worked to create a company that provides a better product with better service and support. This is what we promise you:
- Free plastic tools with each interior lighting kit to reduce the likelihood of interior damage
- A full library of how-to videos to assist you with installation of your new LEDs
- Extensive research conducted on each vehicle package we sell to ensure fitment and function
- Multiple shipping options and low shipping fees
- Products that are individually tested before leaving the warehouse
- Hassle-free warranty claims and returns/exchanges
Your satisfaction comes first. If you have questions, concerns, or require additional help with installation, feel free to contact our support team at (888) 963-7742 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Products Are Guaranteed
Customer service isn't just what we do - it's who we are. We want you to be happy with your purchase. If, for any reason, you aren't satisfied with your Precision LED purchase, you have 30 days from the date of delivery to return it for a full refund.
Like you, we are consumers and we understand that your satisfaction comes first. At Precision LED, we proudly stand by our products, which is why we offer a limited lifetime warranty on all our LED bulbs.
Our LED bulbs are designed to last a lifetime without any manufacturing defects, but we understand that things happen. If you have purchased an LED lighting kit and you experience a defect, we will replace it provided that:
- You contact us at help@precisionLED.com and open a support ticket
- Our support team reviews your issue and provides an RMA number
- If deemed necessary, you mail the defective product to us (we will provide the shipping label) for inspection unless we ask you to do otherwise. When you ship your return to us, be sure to include the following:
- The email address and full name you used when you made your order, or a copy of your original purchase receipt
- Your RMA or Support Ticket Number
If your product qualifies for warranty replacement, we will reimburse shipping costs and ship the replacement part to you free of charge.
About Our Lifetime Warranty
All Precision LED kits include a limited LIFETIME warranty. Please note:
- Our lifetime warranty is limited to the original purchaser - it is nontransferable.
- Our lifetime warranty does not cover defects due to negligence, unauthorized repair, disassembly, or any other unwarranted use or handling.
- Our lifetime warranty is limited to one replacement only. For example, if you order a kit with 10 LED bulbs, the maximum number of replacements we can warranty is 10 LED bulbs.
This warranty is in lieu of any other warranty, expressed or implied. It includes replacement of the failed component. It does not include installation labor, nor does it cover any consequential damages caused by loss of use of the vehicle or failure of the component. Precision LED's maximum liability under this agreement shall not, in any case, exceed the price of the product claimed to be defective. There are no warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Please feel free to contact us at help@precisionLED.com with any warranty questions or concerns.
Need help with your installation? Check out our Database of How To Instructional Videos as well as Documentation on various vehicle makes and models.