H8 10W LED Angel Eye
10W High Powered Light Output
H8 LED Angel Eyes compatible with the following year models 1 Series:
E82 Coupe/Convertible (2008 +)
E87 Hatchback (2008 +)
E90 LCI (2009 +)
E90 M3 (2008 +)
E92 M3 (2008 + )
E92 Coupe (2006 +)
E93 Convertible (2007 +)
E93 M3 Convertible (2007 +)
E60 Saloon with Xenons (2008 +)
E61 Touring with Xenons (2008 +)
E70 X5 (2007 +)
E71 X6 (2008 +)
E89 Z4 (2009 +)
Free shipping on all US Domestic orders over $50
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
100% money back guarantee
ONLINE SUPPORT 24/7
Email [email protected]
PrecisionLED has done the research so you don't have to!
This Package comes with everything you will need to replace your tired halogen bulbs with powerful new LED's. We have researched, selected and packaged the best and brightest LED bulbs that we know will fit your vehicle. Technical Support is available for installation and product support, submit a ticket using our Technical Support System
H8 LED Angel Eyes compatible with the following year models
- E82 Coupe/Convertible (2008 +)
- E87 Hatchback (2008 +)
- E90 LCI (2009 +)
- E90 M3 (2008 +)
- E92 M3 (2008 + )
- E92 Coupe (2006 +)
- E93 Convertible (2007 +)
- E93 M3 Convertible (2007 +)
- E60 Saloon with Xenons (2008 +)
- E61 Touring with Xenons (2008 +)
- E70 X5 (2007 +)
- E71 X6 (2008 +)
- E89 Z4 (2009 +)
Why install LED's?
LED's have a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours, where as halogen bulbs only last between 2000 and 6000 hours. Your PrecisionLED bulbs will last the lifetime of your vehicle and the next one too! LED's are more energy efficient using only 10-15% of the power halogen requires to give off the same amount of light, and it does so without all the excess heat.
*Please refer to the complete Warranty/Terms and Conditions for additional information
Your Satisfaction Is Key
At Precision LED, we've worked to create a company that provides a better product with better service and support. This is what we promise you:
- Free plastic tools with each interior lighting kit to reduce the likelihood of interior damage
- A full library of how-to videos to assist you with installation of your new LEDs
- Extensive research conducted on each vehicle package we sell to ensure fitment and function
- Multiple shipping options and low shipping fees
- Products that are individually tested before leaving the warehouse
- Hassle-free warranty claims and returns/exchanges
Your satisfaction comes first. If you have questions, concerns, or require additional help with installation, feel free to contact our support team at (888) 963-7742 or [email protected]
Our Products Are Guaranteed
Customer service isn't just what we do - it's who we are. We want you to be happy with your purchase. If, for any reason, you aren't satisfied with your Precision LED purchase, you have 30 days from the date of delivery to return it for a full refund.
Like you, we are consumers and we understand that your satisfaction comes first. At Precision LED, we proudly stand by our products, which is why we offer a limited lifetime warranty on all our LED bulbs.
Our LED bulbs are designed to last a lifetime without any manufacturing defects, but we understand that things happen. If you have purchased an LED lighting kit and you experience a defect, we will replace it provided that:
- You contact us at [email protected] and open a support ticket
- Our support team reviews your issue and provides an RMA number
- If deemed necessary, you mail the defective product to us (we will provide the shipping label) for inspection unless we ask you to do otherwise. When you ship your return to us, be sure to include the following:
- The email address and full name you used when you made your order, or a copy of your original purchase receipt
- Your RMA or Support Ticket Number
If your product qualifies for warranty replacement, we will reimburse shipping costs and ship the replacement part to you free of charge.
About Our Lifetime Warranty
All Precision LED kits include a limited LIFETIME warranty. Please note:
- Our lifetime warranty is limited to the original purchaser - it is nontransferable.
- Our lifetime warranty does not cover defects due to negligence, unauthorized repair, disassembly, or any other unwarranted use or handling.
- Our lifetime warranty is limited to one replacement only. For example, if you order a kit with 10 LED bulbs, the maximum number of replacements we can warranty is 10 LED bulbs.
This warranty is in lieu of any other warranty, expressed or implied. It includes replacement of the failed component. It does not include installation labor, nor does it cover any consequential damages caused by loss of use of the vehicle or failure of the component. Precision LED's maximum liability under this agreement shall not, in any case, exceed the price of the product claimed to be defective. There are no warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] with any warranty questions or concerns.
Need help with your installation? Check out our Database of How To Instructional Videos as well as Documentation on various vehicle makes and models.